Sunday 9 February 2014

London Travel Diary


{Big Ben}

When I travelled to London three years ago, I fell head over heels for the place. I was captivated by its diversity – of culture, history, food and fashion. This time ‘round was very much the same. I couldn’t help but love taking a stroll through Hyde Park, with horse-riding trails to one side and the Serpentine to the other. We made a trip to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour, which for any Potter fan out there, is definitely a must! New Year’s Eve was fabulous – the fireworks are some of the best in the world, and the celebrating city could be heard from all over. Don’t get me started on the shopping; Boxing Day sales were in full swing, so snagging a bargain wasn’t a hard task. London has a lot to offer for the budding or seasoned traveller, so do yourself a favour and make a visit, soon or again!

Chloe x 


{Oxford Circus}

{London Eye}

{River Thames + Tower Bridge}

{Oxford Street}

{St Paul's Cathedral}

{Hyde Park}

{Notting Hill Station}

{Furry friend in Kensington Gardens}




{Winter Wonderland}


{Hogwarts at Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour}


{Winter Wonderland}


{Leicester Square}


{Kensington Gardens}

{The Serpentine + Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park}

9 comments:

  1. great blog, keep sharing. For cheap tickets for Istanbul visit euroafricatravel.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me miss London so much! I lived in East London while I was dating my now hubby who is English. I love London, so many things to see and enjoy. Love your fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a wonderful place - really enjoyed myself! Oh wow - well there you go! Do you visit often?

      Thank you - more travel diaries coming this week!
      C&S

      Delete
  3. London looks soooo beautiful! I'd love to visit again some day :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to travel back to London, it's as if I can't get enough of it :D
    Your photos definitely show how awesome it is!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you must - it's so gorgeous!

      Thanks so much - it is truly awesome!
      C&S

      Delete
  5. Hey Chloe and Sarah, This post is looking so good and Amazing! London is always beautiful and I cherish sweet memories of the city too. A very well made post with beautiful pictures indeed.NYC is looking awesome in your pictures. Shall look forward to your next post.
    Have a wonderful week ahead. Take care.
    Thanks & Regards, Sonia!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia

      We apologise for such a late reply!!!

      Thank you so much, that's very kind. It is just gorgeous - definitely hoping to visit again soon!
      Thank you, that really means a lot to us!

      So sorry for such a long break between posts - hopefully will post another travel diary in the coming days... Uni has been ever so hectic, so sitting down to sift through my thousands of photos is posing a great difficulty!

      You too, hope you're well, and enjoy the weekend!

      C&S xxx

      Delete