Monday 3 February 2014

New York Travel Diary

{Empire State from the Top of the Rock}


New York was like nothing I’ve ever seen before – the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps amazed me to say the least. The noisy, dirty, overcrowded streets; the chaos of its vast concrete jungle. I couldn’t help but be forever in awe each time I looked up, or turned the next corner. From wedding ceremonies up the Top of the Rock, to proposals on the Subway, NYC has the weird and wonderful down to a fine art. Spending Christmas in NY was seriously as good as it could get; the manner in which this city celebrates the season's festivity was truly beautiful. The Big Apple, to me, is what dreams are made of, and I never expected I'd fall so madly in love with a city. I don’t know if it was the buzz of Times Square, or the twinkling lights decorating every tree; the pretty snow in Central Park, or the wonder of Fifth Avenue, yet it all came together like a true fantasy, hard to believe, and hard to forget. There hasn’t gone a day since that I don’t think of the magic of New York.

NY, I love you.

Chloe x


{Fifth Avenue}

{NYC from the ferry to Liberty Island}

{Times Square from 7th Avenue}

{Liberty Island in the distance}

{One World Trade Center}

{Tiffany and Co. on Fifth Avenue}

{Rockefeller Center}

{Love Sculpture}

{Central Park}

{Macy's}

{Holey Cream's chocolate + peanut butter ice cream with pink sprinkles, naturally}

{Central Park}

{Rockefeller Plaza}

{9/11 Memorial}

{Statue of Liberty}

{… I told you, a wedding ceremony on the Top of the Rock!}

{View from the High Line}

{Holey Cream}

{Lord & Taylor}

{Central Park}

{Radio City Music Hall}

{Central Park from Top of the Rock}








{The Rink at Rockefeller Plaza}

{9/11 Memorial}

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to NYC but omg, from your photos, it looks like the most awesome place on earth :D
    All the bustling people, and the lights!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is honestly one of the best places I have ever been - so so so cool!
      You said it!

      Thanks for stopping by Uru,
      C&S

      Delete
  2. A valid passport is recognized internationally as a travel document. Some countries bus new york to charlotte requires a visa to access. If you need a visa, apply two months ahead of time to avoid paying high-fees for emergency situation.

    ReplyDelete